Are you looking for ways to improve your ranking on Google?
Want to know the key SEO considerations when optimizing your business website?
Here are some on-page ranking factors that can lead to success:
- Content Length
- Sentence Length
- Reading Ease
- Sub-Heading distribution
Readability and User Analysis:
- Content Length: Keeping your pages at 2000+ words. While many would think less words are better, when it comes to an SEO ranking it is actually more beneficial to have 2,000+ words.
- Reading and Visibility: With your 2,000+ word count you want to make sure you’re creating content that is reader-friendly. You want to use readable fonts, no spelling mistakes, and easy to understand language.
- Avoid Passive Voice: Limiting passive voice in your content greatly improves your SEO rankings. For example instead of saying “A book has been bought by me” you should say “I have bought a book”
- Sentence Length: Google recommends that only 25% of your sentences should have beyond 20 words.
- Proper Sub-Heading Distribution: Using proper H1, H2, H3 tags after 200-300 words. Your paragraphs should actually not exceed more than 100 words. Breaking up your content makes it 100% easier to read. No one wants to read a term paper on a website especially if they are reading from a mobile device.
- Use Transitions Words: The absence of transition words like “Additionally”, “Next”, “First of All”, “So”, “indeed”, and “Similarly” in your writing makes the piece harder to read and relate to.
- Include Visuals: Always include visuals in your content. This can be in the form of images, GIFs, graphs,