MARKETING AND SALES MANAGEMENT
The Roche Associates is available for ongoing marketing, sales and admissions consultation for the management and admissions team at your senior living community or nursing care center to help ensure great results.
This marketing and sales consultation is provided directly by an experienced Roche Associates Senior Account Executive who will offer marketing and sales advice by phone to company principals, organization executives, managers or administrators, on-site marketing and sales staff, and off-site marketing agents, for a mutually agreed upon period of time.
In addition, The Roche Associates Senior Account Executive is available to meet face-to-face with the management, marketing and admissions team for your senior living community or nursing care center on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis depending upon the intensity and frequency of consulting services desired or needed.
- Create a more structured, consistent and organized sales process and approach to sales or admissions at your senior living community or nursing care center aimed at increasing occupancy or census as soon as possible
- Coach and train admissions and sales staff on an ongoing basis
- Profile prospects with your senior living community’s or nursing care center’s sales and admissions staff each site visit in order to determine the best approaches, tactics, means and ways to convince as many of these prospects as possible to make a commitment to move-in or be admitted in the near future
- Review the degree to which any recommendations made by The Roche Associates concerning improvements in the marketing and sales process and methodology are being implemented by individual on-site sales and admissions representatives
- Monitor data being collected on prospects to make sure that specific questions are being asked and information is being recorded in writing [to be transferred to computerized database] about each prospect’s situation, needs, wants, expectations, and personal finances
- Enhance sales and admissions representatives’ presentation, selling and closing skills through constructive critique and positive reinforcement of their efforts
- Provide advice and comments on marketing materials as requested
- Hold periodic sales and admissions conference calls with on-site marketing, admissions and sales staff to profile prospects and develop ongoing individualized plans of action to obtain move-in or admissions commitments
- Conduct periodic sales and admissions meetings during an agreed to period of time in order to constantly monitor sales progress, discuss specific tactics for gaining move-in or admissions commitments from identified prospects, and set specific sales and admissions goals and objectives in terms of numbers of appointments, one-on-one presentations, sales calls, obtaining of move-in or admissions commitments