ENHANCED SALES TRAFFIC BUILDING PROGRAM
No matter how impressive your community may be, you will never fill your units if you do not generate a sufficient flow of sales traffic, i.e. prospective residents and their families visiting your community. It can take anywhere from 10-15 leads to fill one assisted living unit and 20-25 leads to fill one independent living unit.
The Roche Associates’ Enhanced Sales Traffic Program is a proven, cost-effective marketing tool that you can use to generate significant sales traffic to your senior living community or nursing care center.
Our unique sales traffic program consists of three parts:
- An attention-grabbing seminar featuring a dynamic presentation by top senior living professionals
- A Wall Street-tested approach to generating interest in your senior living community or nursing care center with target prospects
- Cost-effective seminar planning and promotion support
The program can be taken to community settings or used to attract target consumers and referral parties to your premises, where they can see first hand what you have to offer. While covering the finer points of a “hot button” topic that will attract droves of prospective residents and referral sources, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to impress your audience with the advantages of your senior living community or nursing care center.
Target Market Analysis
Customized Seminar Presentation
Seminar Planning & Promotion
You can choose from various seminar topics which The Roche Associates has utilized to draw hundreds of qualified parties and referral sources to assisted living or retirement communities like yours.
Sample topics include:
- “Health Care Reform: How The New ‘Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act’ Will Affect Your Personal Health Care Coverage & Costs”
- “How to Stay Independent, Healthy and Mentally Fit During Your Retirement Years”
- “Evaluating A Senior Living Community: How to Assess the Critical Hidden Factors”
- “Consumers Fighting Back: How To Protect Yourself Against Consumer Fraud & Safeguard Your Possessions From Theft”
Detailed program materials for these successful seminars are shared with you in detail once you make a commitment to go forward with our proven Enhanced Sales Traffic Program.
Our seminar programs are designed to be presented to two types of audiences:
- Potential residents and/or responsible parties
- Referral sources who are in the position of being able to refer possible residents or patients